X and PF recruit Alex Gauna

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

X and PF recruit Alex Gauna

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Alex Gauna's stops in Ohio twice

Eaton Rapids's 6'9 power forward Alex Gauna is one of Inside Prep Sports' top five player from Michigan's 2010 recruiting class and the number one player at his position. His recruitment has also gained attention from a pair of Atlantic 10 and Big Ten programs.

He made unofficial visits to Indiana and Michigan State over the last handful of weeks most recently taking in the Spartans' Midnight Madness two friday night ago.

Saturday, Alex and the family made a visit to Cincinnati, OH. where Xavier's Head Coach Sean Miller and Chris Mack left a very positive impression on Dad.

"We're going to Dayton tomorrow and then it's time to focus on school, teammates, and a new coach."

Ed Gauna got down to business when talking about his son's education emphasizing a grades first mentality.

So, in alphabetical order the Flyers, Hoosiers, Musketeers, and Spartans are the front runners thus far.
http://insideprepsport.blogspot.com/200 ... twice.html
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
_LH
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: X and PF recruit Alex Gauna

Postby _LH » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 am

I think I saw this kid on campus on Saturday. I rarely get over there except for games but I was updating my wardrobe at the bookstore and saw Mack, Redford and a high school kid with his mom and dad in tow touring the Gallager Center.

If this was the same kid, he did not look 6'9". I rode in the elevator with them at one point and the mom asked what the school colors were.

Jason Love happend to be hanging out there as well and they introduced him to the recruit and his family and Love barely looked away from his laptop.

I'm sure the coaches did a great job on his visit and I hope XU gets him.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 733 guests