Crawford Eligibility
-
xu2010
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm
- Contact:
Crawford Eligibility
Have we heard anything at all? We are talking about our point guard situation with Holloway and Jackson, but there is no mention of Crawford. Has there been any news?
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crawford Eligibility
Nope, no news. I'm sure that once the decision is reached and communicated to X, it will be in the Enquirer and on message boards immediately. From their public comments, X expects to hear shortly.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
somebody
- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Crawford Eligibility
I wonder why it takes so long to make a decision. Oh wait, it is the NCAA isn't it ... now I get it. I would not hold my breath but it would be nice.
It's just what somebody thinks ...
-
CarlosTheJackal
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
- Contact:
Re: Crawford Eligibility
Everyone hates bureaucracies and hates it when an answer is not forthcoming IMMEDIATELY, but in this case,at least consider: The app has been there a month at best. The NCAA administers what 50 sports in three divisions, there are a half million plus athletes, thousands of schools. I am betting that they get minimum 100 inquiries and appeal a day on enforcement and eligibility. The qb from UC must have appealed a half dozen times himself.
So kick my ass on the accuracy of my generalized numbers if you want, but I would be amazed if this got turned around in 30 days.
X and Crawford chose to wait when the issue was there for months. May be a good long term decision by X and Crawford, but just because they waited does not constitute an emergency on the part of whoever is managing the NCAA caseload.
So kick my ass on the accuracy of my generalized numbers if you want, but I would be amazed if this got turned around in 30 days.
X and Crawford chose to wait when the issue was there for months. May be a good long term decision by X and Crawford, but just because they waited does not constitute an emergency on the part of whoever is managing the NCAA caseload.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 904 guests
