Sporting News pinpoints concern at PG spot
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Sporting News pinpoints concern at PG spot
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sporting News pinpoints concern at PG spot
From the article: "That puts a lot of pressure on senior forward B.J. Raymond, senior forward C.J. Anderson, junior forward Derrick Brown and junior center Jason Love to steady a roster that's going to need some time for sorting out and growing up"
Not a bad 4 people to be left with. I think the exciting part of the team this year will be watching the 5 new guys grow. We may not start as strong as everyone wants but it is the finish I think will be stronger. Holloway will grow as a point under Miller (What better teacher) and Redford is a smart kid that will be used in the right places. I just hope that no outside forces hurt the team like injury, etc. That is why Brow's ankle is such a concern to me.
Not a bad 4 people to be left with. I think the exciting part of the team this year will be watching the 5 new guys grow. We may not start as strong as everyone wants but it is the finish I think will be stronger. Holloway will grow as a point under Miller (What better teacher) and Redford is a smart kid that will be used in the right places. I just hope that no outside forces hurt the team like injury, etc. That is why Brow's ankle is such a concern to me.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Nuchman
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sporting News pinpoints concern at PG spot
When are we going to find out about Crawford? The season starts in a week.....He is the key!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sporting News pinpoints concern at PG spot
We will find out when they want us to find out...we are in a hurry, not them.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 892 guests
