Muskieman
-
The Artist
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 am
- Contact:
Muskieman
Hogging the spotlight again! - this time on the Sean Miller Show.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
Was that me?The Artist wrote:Hogging the spotlight again! - this time on the Sean Miller Show.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
I must admit the guy sounded great and had agreat banter going with Joe and the coach.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
somebody
- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
I understand that there is a special type X technical reserved for muskieman!
It's just what somebody thinks ...
-
D West
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
Great show and Muskieman was brilliant as ever............
I did listen to the show right up to the last question before the break regarding the tournaments that Xavier was invited to over the next three years. They went to break and I didn't hear the answer. What did Sean share regarding future tournaments?
I did listen to the show right up to the last question before the break regarding the tournaments that Xavier was invited to over the next three years. They went to break and I didn't hear the answer. What did Sean share regarding future tournaments?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
Next year in Orlando "Old Spice classic" with North Carolina and other big name schools and tha might include Gonzaga, then back to the Virgin Island the next year then the following year Hawaii.
He did say that all contracts have not been signed but he feels they will show how Xavier has become a major college name.
He did say that all contracts have not been signed but he feels they will show how Xavier has become a major college name.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
What do you mean "Major?"
Dickie V sez "Mid-Major" and we know whatever the Duke mouthpiece sez is dogma .. or is it?
Dickie V sez "Mid-Major" and we know whatever the Duke mouthpiece sez is dogma .. or is it?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Muskieman
Like I said to Gary, they don't realize that they live in the past (where their glory was).
X looks to today and the future (where our glory is). Our best days are yet to come.
X looks to today and the future (where our glory is). Our best days are yet to come.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 895 guests
