Ask and ye shall receive....
I emailed ClearChannel asking them to podcast the Sean Miller weekly show on 55krc Mondays. I pointed out that they could sell some more adverstising on the podcast as many XU fans are out of town or busy at that time, etc.
They emailed back and said the podcast would start next week.
GO MUSKIES!!!
Sean Miller Weekly Radio Show to be Podcast
-
Papa Grande
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 am
- Contact:
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sean Miller Weekly Radio Show to be Podcast
Excellent! That means I don't have to rush home to make the 6PM (Central) start time!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sean Miller Weekly Radio Show to be Podcast
Is that rush home from the golf course...it is too cold in C-town isn't it?Mr. Neutral wrote:Excellent! That means I don't have to rush home to make the 6PM (Central) start time!
Also it will mean you must buy something from an advertiser and tell them you heard it on the podcast of the Miller show.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sean Miller Weekly Radio Show to be Podcast
Nah, it's not too cold to play golf. I played on Sat. & Sun. mornings last weekend. It wasn't exactly shorts weather, but a few of we diehards (i.e., lunatics) were out there.
If the Miller show has a beer or pizza sponsor, I'm golden.
If the Miller show has a beer or pizza sponsor, I'm golden.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 688 guests
