BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
XU-WKUPatter06
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Contact:

BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby XU-WKUPatter06 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 pm

This Saturday morning from 9-11 AM EASTERN TIME, Fox Sports Radio Show 'The Morning V.I.P' will be breaking down the upcoming basketball show! This show is amazing by the way! They have had some HUGE guests on the show like Mario Andretti, Jack Hanna, Barry Trotz (Nashville Predators coach), Charlie Murphy, Rich Vos, and even PORN STARS!!!

It's hosted by these 2 young guys and a HOT CHICK! But all of them are going to be HUGE!!!

I know that one of them is a BIG XU fan so I'm sure they'll end up talking bout the Muskies!!!

Check out their website http://www.morningvip.com. Since they are out of another city I think the only way to listen is on their website!!!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:32 pm

I'll take odds that the word "Xavier" is not mentioned on this show. Your email reads more like you're trying to pump up the show than there's any realistic chance that XU basketball will be mentioned.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
XU-WKUPatter06
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby XU-WKUPatter06 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 pm

Actually, I've heard Coach Miller has been contacted for the show before.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Well, that bit of info makes it more likely. Thanks.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 pm

Your choice of cheerleader of the month is spot on.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
RabidRatcoon
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:42 pm
Contact:

Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby RabidRatcoon » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:47 pm

No these guys are the real deal. Listen to their podcast if you don't believe me. I've listened for a bit. Quite comedic and entertaining, also fun sports topics.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: BASKETBALL PREVIEW SHOW ON 'The Morning VIP' Radio Show!!!

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:57 pm

two posters with their first posts hyping a radio program???

Like I said they do show good taste in their choice of cheerleader of the month.

I would like them better if they had Xavier as one of their favorite teams.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 745 guests