Phila. Bulletin looks at the A10, picks Xavier

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Phila. Bulletin looks at the A10, picks Xavier

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:27 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Phila. Bulletin looks at the A10, picks Xavier

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 pm

You know Xavier is becoming a school that will not be able to sneak up on others!

It will ruin life for those that like the sneak up theory....bu then it is only a theory.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 800 guests