IPFW beating MSU

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
MarvAlbert
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:59 am
Contact:

IPFW beating MSU

Postby MarvAlbert » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm

right now IPFW is up 37-34 on the number 7 team in the country...interesting
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: IPFW beating MSU

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 pm

MSU ended up winning by 11.

SLU is in OT.

Charlotte lost in OT.

UD and GW won.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: IPFW beating MSU

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Charlotte losing is very disappointing. ASU was beaten by Johnny Wolf's team the other day.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: IPFW beating MSU

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 pm

SLU lost in OT by 2 and that was at home.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 965 guests