A10 games tonight

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

A10 games tonight

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 am

Charlotte (-1.5) @ Appalachian State

Delaware St. @ Dayton

Binghamton @ GW

Kent St. @ SLU (+1.5)

Also, Michigan State is playing @ IPFW tonight, so that score might give us something to compare our game to.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: A10 games tonight

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:40 am

A split 2-2, kind of like the Bengals-Philly game, kissing your sister! There should have been a sweep; Charlotte had a home game they lost, that should have never happened!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 957 guests