Oh great, a Native American controversy.Brian Fantana wrote:
By the way, notice how Johanson calls him Red"Man"?
Brad Redford
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
section200rules
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
Is anyone else sick of hearing evreyone yell "Shoooooooot it" every time Redford gets the ball? (regardless of where he is on the floor)
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
I think the fan base is putting to much pressure on these young men. Let them play and learn as they develop and watch the progress.
Not only are they adapting to a new way of life as college freshmen, they are learning to play the game at a higher level than previously.
Give them a break and I'll bet they won't let us down in the future.
Not only are they adapting to a new way of life as college freshmen, they are learning to play the game at a higher level than previously.
Give them a break and I'll bet they won't let us down in the future.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- olsingledigit
- Posts: 6080
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
I attended the Toledo game and I believe in the first half Redford had a wide open three which he missed rather badly. He is human like the rest of them, so it will take him time to adjust.
I am sure Coach knows what he is doing. He will get Redford to contribute when he is ready.
I am sure Coach knows what he is doing. He will get Redford to contribute when he is ready.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
Shadow they are going to start thinking you sound like me.Shadow wrote:I think the fan base is putting to much pressure on these young men. Let them play and learn as they develop and watch the progress.
Not only are they adapting to a new way of life as college freshmen, they are learning to play the game at a higher level than previously.
Give them a break and I'll bet they won't let us down in the future.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
MM,
I could post a lot of remarks up here but it would be akin to taking sand to the beach.
Oh wait, I am at the beach!
I could post a lot of remarks up here but it would be akin to taking sand to the beach.
Oh wait, I am at the beach!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Brad Redford
There you go making us all envious of you. I hope you get sand in uncomfortable places!Shadow wrote:MM,
I could post a lot of remarks up here but it would be akin to taking sand to the beach.
Oh wait, I am at the beach!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 978 guests
