Mizzou 2nd half thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:47 pm

I like TH he wants the ball on the line. X up 3
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:47 pm

This would be a HUGE win for X, given our inexperience in the backcourt, and subpar performances from guys like Anderson and Love.

I was kind of hoping that Redford will get fouled, but Holloway's been perfect from the line, so....
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Biggest shot of his young career if TH makes the foul shot they can win this. As I said the foul shooting cme up big in the end. MU has mssed a lot of shot from the lne at the end of this game and X has made them.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby Shadow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:51 pm

I am waaaaaaaaaaay too old for games like this.
But it is a win!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 982 guests