One Great Halftime Show

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: One Great Halftime Show

Postby muskieman » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:40 pm

That is one flexible dude or dudette!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xukeith
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: One Great Halftime Show

Postby xukeith » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Silly putty would have been better. Maybe it was the music that drove me over the edge. Notice when the lights came on, nobody was seen cheering ar smiling.
Lame.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: One Great Halftime Show

Postby Shadow » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Hey, it's Nebraska!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 851 guests