Musketeer Madness

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Musketeer Madness

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Unfortunately,

I didn't make MM last night, b/c I had to pick up vigs, I mean donations at the back doors of various bars throughout the city for Muskieman. Odd that there was blood on several of the bags, and someone's ear in another. Any reports from those who attended?
muskieman

Re: Musketeer Madness

Postby muskieman » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:57 pm

Odin won the slam dunk contest and jumped over Hunter to slam, Johnson the 3 point contest 17 for 25 I think and Free did not play because he was on crutches...may be out 4 to 8 weeks, Nunge also didn't play, Stanley was the strong man of the team, Miles may be a surprise and seems to be ready to contribute... The leader was superior on the court and was the best of the bunch at MM. Travis send his love to AH

PS: Hunter will be a good inside player... smooth and long
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:00 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:57 pm
Odin won the slam dunk contest and jumped over Hunter to slam, Johnson the 3 point contest 17 for 25 I think and Free did not play because he was on crutches...maybe out 4 to 8 weeks, Nunge also didn't play, Stanley was the strong man of the team, Miles may be a surprise and seems to be ready to contribute... The leader was superior on the court and was the best of the bunch at MM. Travis send his love to AH

PS: Hunter will be a good inside player... smooth and long
Did Travis coach the heck out of the players during the scrimmage?
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:25 pm

you will have to go to a game to find out instead of giving excuses why you can't
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”