Enduring Coach Miller

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Enduring Coach Miller

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Xpectations with post like this you are in a position to take over the coveted MHettel Trophy.

I have higher "expectations" with every post from now on!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskienick
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Enduring Coach Miller

Postby muskienick » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:35 pm

X,

You have hit the posting jackpot once again! Not only are the numbers you present enlightening, but one must also take into consideration that XU now plays a consistently better brand of opposition (especially in the OOC) than we did under past coaching regimes.

And, more often than not, I find myself agreeing with Gary's takes on the issues. But I failed to see anywhere in Xpectation's excellent post that anybody could have interpreted as "...and I hate Thad Matta."
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
Peashooter
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Enduring Coach Miller

Postby Peashooter » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:59 pm

muskieman wrote:Xpectations with post like this you are in a position to take over the coveted MHettel Trophy.

I have higher "expectations" with every post from now on!
Did I ever doubt Sean? :oops: :roll:
The "final cause" is the first cause in the order of causes.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 469 guests