Not to mention the campus of Oregon (and Oregon State also). I've been on both. As nice as the campus of X is it can't beat either and when you take into consideration both are a mere hour's drive from the ocean to the west and the mountains to the east. Tough act to follow. At least the winters are wet and rainy and miserable enough to make snowbirds out of a lot of people that call that state home. Summers, however, are enough to make one enroll in summer classes just so you can get credit and cut as many as possible.muskieman wrote:
All he had to do is show him the Oregon cheerleaders and that would have sold anyone. The second greatest thing that came out of the Oregon vs X game at Madison Sqaure garden was a chance to see the ladies of the Northwest.
Scout - Ari Stewart
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Scout - Ari Stewart
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Scout - Ari Stewart
Shadow wrote:Not to mention the campus of Oregon (and Oregon State also). I've been on both. As nice as the campus of X is it can't beat either and when you take into consideration both are a mere hour's drive from the ocean to the west and the mountains to the east. Tough act to follow. At least the winters are wet and rainy and miserable enough to make snowbirds out of a lot of people that call that state home. Summers, however, are enough to make one enroll in summer classes just so you can get credit and cut as many as possible.muskieman wrote:
All he had to do is show him the Oregon cheerleaders and that would have sold anyone. The second greatest thing that came out of the Oregon vs X game at Madison Square garden was a chance to see the ladies of the Northwest.
With a Sister that lives in lake Oswego around the Portland area I know the area well. All the rain I tell her that what makes the peoples political affiliation a little warped but she claims it is the Californians that are fleeing their political crazies but bring their crazy ideas for laws with them.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1032 guests
