Will this delay eligibility decision re Crawford?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
SBUSwede
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Will this delay eligibility decision re Crawford?

Postby SBUSwede » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:57 am

SBU self-imposed a ban on post-season for the 2003 season and for the 2003-2004 season. However, Burch would not have been a freshman until the fall of 2004, so he personally was not affected by the postseason bans. He still received immediate eligibility at Providence.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Will this delay eligibility decision re Crawford?

Postby muskieman » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Thanks SBU that is very interesting. I hope that they use SBU as a precedent and allow Crawford to play.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 873 guests