House burned on the denial for UD 2 and then gets a second 2.
One thing UD has found out is Ruben can shoot the three. He can really spin the ball
X vs Dayton exhibition
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
Gedeon is in the game. The kid had a college-ready body. 32-20
UD is really pressuring X. X is 1-7 in last few minutes. 32-22 UD on run and at the line. 32-23 X has 8 TOs
UD is really pressuring X. X is 1-7 in last few minutes. 32-22 UD on run and at the line. 32-23 X has 8 TOs
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
Both teams are sloppy with 9 tos each, and the lead is down to 7 as Nowoko fouled. Time out
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
Nowoko hits both FTs, breaking a 9-0 run by UD.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
Well, in a normal game, Nowoko would be out on his 6th foul. 37-29 under 1 minute in the first half. House with O rebound and pass to Jovan, who scores and is fouled, which he made. Court is in the shade now. end of first half 40-29
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
My take from the first half
X's D looks good.
X needs to work on protecting the rock. Too much holding the ball over their head, and UD swarms them. While they have turned UD over, the smaller UD squad has played havoc with X, turning X over and drawing fouls. Dayton scored 8 points from the line.
X can score from the three. And Jovan got the ball down low and scored and drew some fouls
House looked decent for a frosh and can distribute the ball, but Westry does it better.
Rueben can shoot the three, and does it in the blink of an eye.
Tru might get his shot blocked, but he keeps at it with more success than failure.
Wonoko knows how to foul; now we need to teach him how not to foul.
The subs are decent, and the talent is better than last year
UC beat OSU in the first game.
40-29 X but X had them by 17 at the 8-minute mark
X's D looks good.
X needs to work on protecting the rock. Too much holding the ball over their head, and UD swarms them. While they have turned UD over, the smaller UD squad has played havoc with X, turning X over and drawing fouls. Dayton scored 8 points from the line.
X can score from the three. And Jovan got the ball down low and scored and drew some fouls
House looked decent for a frosh and can distribute the ball, but Westry does it better.
Rueben can shoot the three, and does it in the blink of an eye.
Tru might get his shot blocked, but he keeps at it with more success than failure.
Wonoko knows how to foul; now we need to teach him how not to foul.
The subs are decent, and the talent is better than last year
UC beat OSU in the first game.
40-29 X but X had them by 17 at the 8-minute mark
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
First play, Jovan gets the ball at the basket, dished to Nowoko, who is fouled and makes 1. First D play and X steals and Tru scores on drive UD makes 45-32 after X scores
UD's Perry makes 3, 45-35. Jovan scores 47-35 pass from Westry
UD's Perry makes 3, 45-35. Jovan scores 47-35 pass from Westry
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
X is getting sloppy with a couple TOs and Dayton on a 5- 0 run. Ended by a slam dunk from Nowoko.
Offenses on fire
49-42 15:50 to go
Offenses on fire
49-42 15:50 to go
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
A ref missed an intentional foul, but one ref says no and one says yes. Washington 53-45 House assist to Nikos with slam but UD gets a 3
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X vs Dayton exhibition
Too many X fouls are keeping UD in the game. UD is very aggressive. Nowoko rebounds inside with three defenders and went up stronger than we saw any X big man do in the last few years 59-49
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 935 guests
