Mizzou 2nd half thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby Shadow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 pm

Mizzou has stepped up both the pace and the pressure.
How will X respond?
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby Shadow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Great steal!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Missing opportunity after opportunity. MU up 2 49-47
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Red hits 3 got to get the man more shots.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Red throws it away, gets a foul. Out of game. Still tied. at 50.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:06 pm

10 fouls on MU this is going to be a key if X can hit more than 50%
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:09 pm

X gets the lead, and immediately turns it over twice to lose the lead. For God's sake, hold on to the f***ing ball.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:09 pm

forget the foul shots X is turning it over 3 times go from 2 point lead to 5 down.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 pm

MU heating it up. Still up by 5 but making shots while X struggles to make shots. Those missed foul shots in 1st half would look better right now.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm

MUs run are quick, X has to stop turning it over and get some D stops.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 815 guests