Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:23 pm

X had a chance at extending the lead but missed a couple FT and just didn't finish. The refs are impossible, that fourth foul called on Brown was bogus.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Every time down the floor a X player is called for a foul..there is more contact at X's end, ref!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Memphis has 4 more threes than X.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm

X can't hit a three and Memphis is hitting them.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm

we could use a Doellman rainbow three about now...Come on BJ.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xumadman
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby xumadman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:37 pm

That 5th foul on Frease was BS. Calls seem one-sided.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 pm

X up 3 needs a raymond three. Do it BJ......no not Brown BJ.....1:30 to play up 3 this is like a lifetime. MU has ball...possession arrow to X.
We need a big defensive stand. Loveon floor hurt.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 pm

These refs must be paid by the fouls.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby muskieman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 pm

if we ever needed MU to miss FTs now is the time.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Memphis game thread 2nd half thread

Postby Shadow » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:56 pm

Extremely well done, gentleman.
Congrats on a tough tournament.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 903 guests