Just heard that IU's making the offer today

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Just heard that IU's making the offer today

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:18 pm

I don't believe there is a destination school, I believe that certain coaches feel they are at "their" destination school and may stay for one reason or another. Why does a coach like Roy Williams leave a Kansas for a UNC while Mark Few stays for years at his school?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 792 guests