The Flyers Unleashed

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Rolf Russman
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby Rolf Russman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:58 am

To be perfectly honest, when I scanned the list of UD's OOC opponents my first reaction was "Man, what a sorry-ass bunch of teams"!

It was my second reaction ("Man, that sorry-ass bunch of teams looks familiar"!) that compelled me to post.

But, who knows? As someone alluded to previously, maybe 2009's Drake or Davidson will emerge from that list and, come tournament time, it won't look so dreadful.
xcellent
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: The Flyers Unleashed

Postby xcellent » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Don't get me wrong, a lot of the those teams are very familiar. My main thing is that there is no Tennesse on that list. There is no KSU. I am more disappointed that they didn't schedule a little bit better because I think they will have an ok team next year.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 965 guests