Ari Stewart question

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
brownlavender
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby brownlavender » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:43 pm

I thought this was an Ari Stewart thread not a just blabber about anything stupid thread. I wish everbody would stick to the damn topic instead of blabbering about nothing to do with ari stewart of X basketball. Please try to keep topics on the team
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 pm

you mean like you just did? ;-]
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 827 guests