I notice there are several posts about WVU and Huggybear.....they all are denegrating West Virginia or Bob Huggins.
Karma is a bitch.....
But I understand....false bravado is all you have.
Congrats on your Sweet 16 berth....enjoy it, you won't be going any further.
See you in Phoenix.....don't bother getting a hotel room.....you won't be there long enough to require an overnight stay.
Karma is a biatch.....
-
BlackpowderEER
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:19 pm
- Contact:
-
MillerTime
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 am
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
Intelligent post. Why didn't you just tell us that we suck and get it over with?
-
BlackpowderEER
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
Never said you suck.....actually you have a really good team. I was referring to the fans.
Sad.....you can't break down the game.....but you find it easy to trash West Virginia (not the team, the state and citizens).
I'm sure your players aren't posting this crap......so it MUST be the fans. Sad.....
Now if you want to have a discussion about the game....great.....but from what I have seen....all your fans can do is sling ***** that has NOTHING to do with the game.
Now, who is the more intelligent poster?? Your fans and their stereotypical slurs or me for calling you out on it??
Sad.....you can't break down the game.....but you find it easy to trash West Virginia (not the team, the state and citizens).
I'm sure your players aren't posting this crap......so it MUST be the fans. Sad.....
Now if you want to have a discussion about the game....great.....but from what I have seen....all your fans can do is sling ***** that has NOTHING to do with the game.
Now, who is the more intelligent poster?? Your fans and their stereotypical slurs or me for calling you out on it??
-
MillerTime
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 am
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
Uh...maybe I am just missing it, but I don't see a thread on here (at least on the first page), that is making fun of West Virginians. You might want to check out the thread dedicated to how good of a player Alexander is.
It's also a VERY safe bet that it is indeed fans who are posting on here, and not players.
It's also a VERY safe bet that it is indeed fans who are posting on here, and not players.
-
asmithxu
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 pm
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
Just because it's a stereotype doesn't mean it is false....BlackpowderEER wrote:Never said you suck.....actually you have a really good team. I was referring to the fans.
Sad.....you can't break down the game.....but you find it easy to trash West Virginia (not the team, the state and citizens).
I'm sure your players aren't posting this crap......so it MUST be the fans. Sad.....
Now if you want to have a discussion about the game....great.....but from what I have seen....all your fans can do is sling ***** that has NOTHING to do with the game.
Now, who is the more intelligent poster?? Your fans and their stereotypical slurs or me for calling you out on it??
And everyone finds it easy to trash West Virginia.
-
wveer74
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
MillerTime wrote:Uh...maybe I am just missing it, but I don't see a thread on here (at least on the first page), that is making fun of West Virginians. You might want to check out the thread dedicated to how good of a player Alexander is.
It's also a VERY safe bet that it is indeed fans who are posting on here, and not players.
Yep, guess you're missing it..
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1431
It's okay though...talk all the trash y'all want....we'll let our play do all the talking. We'll take care of #3 just like we did #2. And yes, I did like the thread on Alexander...it's nice to get the respect. Now if everyone just gave WV fans and citizens and our great state the same respect. Good luck in the game...but I'm feeling an Elite Eight in the air....Go Eers. Oh and just to clarify..that's MOUNTAINeers and now MUSKETeers.
-
XU80
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
I find it ironic that WVU was all upset about Rich Rodriguez departure to Michigan and you guys did the same thing to Kansas St. I guess people in glass houses..... I wish you well with Bob Huggins and all the baggage you will inherit and pick up.
Enjoy Huggins and the good, the bad and ugly that come along with him!!!
Enjoy Huggins and the good, the bad and ugly that come along with him!!!
-
SpeeDeeVee
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
Woooo now powder, don't load that musket just yet. Most people here don't have any ill will towards WVU, we just happen to luv Huggybear, as you call him. In case you don't know, UC is less than 3 miles from X and is considered a city rival. Huggy just holds a special place in our hearts.We did not blast Kansas State when he left UC. Most people that have met him say that he is a pretty cool person but he just happened to have coached at UC, therefore the focal point of many discussions. I have been at Morgantown for football games and have seen the Mountaineers in action so please, hold it right there. So in taking your advice, I won't make a hotel reservation but if we win, can I have your room?
-
X Factor
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:17 am
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
All West Virginia fans:
You might want to brush up on your knowledge about the history between Xavier and Bob Huggins. There is quite a history there.
No disrespect towards WVU, but there will be a lot of Huggins talk around here for the next 5 days or so.
See you Thursday....
You might want to brush up on your knowledge about the history between Xavier and Bob Huggins. There is quite a history there.
No disrespect towards WVU, but there will be a lot of Huggins talk around here for the next 5 days or so.
See you Thursday....
-
realxfan
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: Karma is a biatch.....
I guess Karma is a bitch, we've been taking it for years since from UC fans...I wonder what you guys did Karma wise to lose that Pitt game in football (ouch!! cost you a shot at the title). Seriously WVU has had a nice ride but your running in to a finely tuned machine with a healthy PG. Ask Michael Beasley how he felt after X put a beatdown on his team..You better hope the WVU team that lost to that bad Cincinnati team doesn't show up Thursday or it will get ugly...PS tell Huggins to pull the mustard suit out of the closet.BlackpowderEER wrote:I notice there are several posts about WVU and Huggybear.....they all are denegrating West Virginia or Bob Huggins.
Karma is a bitch.....
But I understand....false bravado is all you have.
Congrats on your Sweet 16 berth....enjoy it, you won't be going any further.
See you in Phoenix.....don't bother getting a hotel room.....you won't be there long enough to require an overnight stay.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 698 guests
