Page 1 of 2

F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:55 pm
by MarcusJ
They pulled the game....

I called, they blamed the network, the person I talked to was a bitch!

Go Xavier.

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:57 pm
by X Factor
This is bullcrap. We're an hour from Cincy and they leave the Xavier game to show us UNC/WSU!!!!

I am pissed!

Where can I go to watch the game now???

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:58 pm
by MarcusJ
I'm watching on CBS online......

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm
by MarcusJ
BTW X was up by 18 when they switched..... WVU then goes on a 10-0 run.......

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm
by MarcusJ

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:05 pm
by MarcusJ
Close enough game to switch back now????????????

This is terrible......

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm
by chucksonline
I feel your pain Marcus....Channel 10 in Columbus did the same freaking thing!!!

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:19 pm
by MarcusJ
I'm watching channel 12 out of Cincy with rabbit ears!!! and it's so fuzzy you can't make out the ball. If I would have known I wouldn't be able to watch a school 45 minutes away play I would have bought the Direct TV package...

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm
by Chris '89
The game is on Channel 12 in Dayton (Time Warner Cable)

Re: F U Channel 7 in DAYTON!!

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm
by Xman95
Being in TV, I can tell you it is the fault of CBS and not the local affiliate.