Page 1 of 1

I LOVE BJ

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:59 pm
by bluegrass
WOW! ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT GUY HAS ICE IN HIS VEINS.SAVES HIS BEST FOR WHEN WE NEEDED IT.JOSH -UNBELIEVEABLE

Re: I LOVE BJ

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:02 pm
by muskieman
BJ saved his best for OT.

Re: I LOVE BJ

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:06 pm
by bluegrass
Those have to the the 3 biggest 3's in Xavier history.I'm obviously including Drew's also.What a finish.I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Re: I LOVE BJ

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:14 pm
by muskieman
Listening to the media interview on WLW and BJ said "first I would like to give all honor and glory to GOD". That's what I want to hear.

Re: I LOVE BJ

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:51 pm
by XUPRIDE
Class act to give all the credit to God!!

Re: I LOVE BJ

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:07 am
by garvondavis14
just imagine if he can catch fire like he did in the middle of the season. if he shoots like that and duncan and lavender are big, we beat ucla and anyone else in the country.

Re: I LOVE BJ

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:34 am
by Mr. Neutral
Getting, I hope, but who am I to judge?