Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
principal
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:53 pm
Contact:

Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Postby principal » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 pm

I hear this is fantastic radio. Could someone post a clip?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 pm

can't give you the WLW clip which was great but here is something for you.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6528875N2yQCsgE
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm

mm, I can't get that video to play.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
LyonsIsFlyin
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Postby LyonsIsFlyin » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 pm

I was at the game so i missed the call, but in the usa today papers picture of BJ, you can see's joe's expression at the bottom of the picture and it looks like he just went nuts, if anyone can find it(I have unsuccessfully searched every where for it) I'd appreciate anything as well.
LyonsIsFlyin
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Postby LyonsIsFlyin » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm

http://1530homer.com/pages/onair_fullcourtpress.html left hand side under the david west interview
drudy23
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?

Postby drudy23 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Anyone have the clip of the final 3 he made? This clip is the 2nd last one.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 682 guests