Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:41 pm
by principal
I hear this is fantastic radio. Could someone post a clip?
Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 pm
by muskieman
can't give you the WLW clip which was great but here is something for you.
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6528875N2yQCsgE
Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm
by Mr. Neutral
mm, I can't get that video to play.
Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 pm
by LyonsIsFlyin
I was at the game so i missed the call, but in the usa today papers picture of BJ, you can see's joe's expression at the bottom of the picture and it looks like he just went nuts, if anyone can find it(I have unsuccessfully searched every where for it) I'd appreciate anything as well.
Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm
by LyonsIsFlyin
Re: Does anyone have a clip of Byron and Joe calling BJ's three?
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:50 pm
by drudy23
Anyone have the clip of the final 3 he made? This clip is the 2nd last one.