Page 1 of 1
THANKS!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:46 am
by XUXU
THANKS SENIORS
COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER SEASON
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:28 am
by rickf
DITTO
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:33 am
by BrianXavier
I can't agree more - thanks for playing so hard for so many years. These players are put under a microscope for 4 years - and I'd say this group made us all proud.
Great job Stan, Josh and Drew. I wish you all the best!
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:45 am
by Mr. Neutral
Yes, they, and the coaching staff, gave us a great season, better than could have been expected, and carried themselves as class individuals along the way.
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:52 am
by MADXSTER
Thanks for playing so unselfish. Thanks for playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.
Good Luck and God Bless!
Re: THANKS!!!!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:23 pm
by Murph85
Please include me in the "thanks for another great season" crowd.
I would not trade our current graduating seniors or any past or present players for a final four appearance if it meant sacrificing the quality of the person representing X. There is a deep satisfaction when you come across a former player that is class act. More often than not, they are successful and sometimes involved in helping kids. Almost always they are polite and well spoken.
Thanks again. Best of luck.