Basketball Banquet Questions

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
BrianXU
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:16 pm
Contact:

Basketball Banquet Questions

Postby BrianXU » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 am

Never been before but want to go this year and honor this team. My question is, are the players available and allowed to sign autographs? I would really like to get the SI cover signed by all of them.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Basketball Banquet Questions

Postby muskieman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 am

The players are more than happy to sign your stuff and maybe even let you get a picture with them. I have a whole wall of players at home, with King Cole as one last year. The players will be in the crowd and are seated at many of the tables. Better get on it today because I think this is the last day to sign up.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 508 guests