2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
xu9697
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 am
Contact:

2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby xu9697 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:16 pm

What are we looking at for next year?

At Cincinnati
vs. Miami


After searching under main main topics, I could not find a good entry. I'm sure someone has at least an IDEA of 6-8 teams.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby muskieman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 pm

It has been posted here many times. I don't know all the details in my head but if you look you will probably find it here.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
XUSoCal
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:06 pm
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby XUSoCal » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:21 pm

vs Miami
at Cincinnati
at Kansas State
Southern Illinois (Unsure if Home or Away)
at Virginia
vs Auburn

The above games are the ones I know of sure, but I would predict a couple neutral site games with one huge made-for-tv matchup as many have alluded to.
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby xeus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:32 pm

My very reliable sources indicate X will play Duke next year in the Coaches v Cancer classic.

Don't worry Gary, I'm sure we'll play "awful" and you'll have an opportunity to point that out to everyone.
Welcome fellow scholars.
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby xuhuh! » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:43 pm

xeus wrote:My very reliable sources indicate X will play Duke next year in the Coaches v Cancer classic.

Don't worry Gary, I'm sure we'll play "awful" and you'll have an opportunity to point that out to everyone.
at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN?
schmidy43
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby schmidy43 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:39 pm

I'm pretty sure we play Butler
TrueXUblue
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:16 pm
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby TrueXUblue » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 pm

XUSoCal wrote:vs Miami
at Cincinnati
at Kansas State
Southern Illinois (Unsure if Home or Away)
at Virginia
vs Auburn

The above games are the ones I know of sure, but I would predict a couple neutral site games with one huge made-for-tv matchup as many have alluded to.
My understanding is that the Southern Illinois game series fell through. I think Butler is the replacement.
SM#24
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 am
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby SM#24 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 pm

xeus wrote:Don't worry Gary, I'm sure we'll play "awful" and you'll have an opportunity to point that out to everyone.
and mention how it was another failed opportunity to make that ever elusive statement win
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE

Postby wkrq59 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:36 am

Duke game in the Meadowlands I'm told.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 574 guests