Page 1 of 1
2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:16 pm
by xu9697
What are we looking at for next year?
At Cincinnati
vs. Miami
After searching under main main topics, I could not find a good entry. I'm sure someone has at least an IDEA of 6-8 teams.
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 pm
by muskieman
It has been posted here many times. I don't know all the details in my head but if you look you will probably find it here.
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:21 pm
by XUSoCal
vs Miami
at Cincinnati
at Kansas State
Southern Illinois (Unsure if Home or Away)
at Virginia
vs Auburn
The above games are the ones I know of sure, but I would predict a couple neutral site games with one huge made-for-tv matchup as many have alluded to.
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:32 pm
by xeus
My very reliable sources indicate X will play Duke next year in the Coaches v Cancer classic.
Don't worry Gary, I'm sure we'll play "awful" and you'll have an opportunity to point that out to everyone.
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:43 pm
by xuhuh!
xeus wrote:My very reliable sources indicate X will play Duke next year in the Coaches v Cancer classic.
Don't worry Gary, I'm sure we'll play "awful" and you'll have an opportunity to point that out to everyone.
at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN?
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:39 pm
by schmidy43
I'm pretty sure we play Butler
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 pm
by TrueXUblue
XUSoCal wrote:vs Miami
at Cincinnati
at Kansas State
Southern Illinois (Unsure if Home or Away)
at Virginia
vs Auburn
The above games are the ones I know of sure, but I would predict a couple neutral site games with one huge made-for-tv matchup as many have alluded to.
My understanding is that the Southern Illinois game series fell through. I think Butler is the replacement.
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:07 pm
by SM#24
xeus wrote:Don't worry Gary, I'm sure we'll play "awful" and you'll have an opportunity to point that out to everyone.
and mention how it was another failed opportunity to make that ever elusive statement win
Re: 2008-09 Non-conference SCHEDULE
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:36 am
by wkrq59
Duke game in the Meadowlands I'm told.