Can these be purchased anywhere? If anybody has an extra copy or has a copy they can burn for me, I'd be willing to pay for it. LMK.
Thanks.
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
-
jhelmes37
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:02 pm
- Contact:
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
Found this copy of The Run on Google Video... Probably won't last long - copyrights and all...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en
You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en
You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
you must have given the wrong address because it will not load.Masterofreality wrote:Found this copy of The Run on Google Video... Probably won't last long - copyrights and all...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en
You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
Try it again, folks. I edited the address and the one up now should work.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
-
xuhuh!
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
original copies have been nearly depleted around XU. Now, there's another thing that $hould be available at the bookstore!!! XU bball history...
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
Per NCAA bylaws, neither an institution nor a representative of athletics interests ("booster") may send or leave a highlight film with a prospect or a prospect's coach. Receipt of this film by a prospect or a prospect's coach would result in an NCAA violation for Xavier University.
Last edited by xeus on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome fellow scholars.
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?
By the way, the above post is not MY legal advice, it is language copied directly from the back of The Run DVD case.
Welcome fellow scholars.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 565 guests
