Page 1 of 1

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm
by jhelmes37
Can these be purchased anywhere? If anybody has an extra copy or has a copy they can burn for me, I'd be willing to pay for it. LMK.

Thanks.

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:31 pm
by Masterofreality
Found this copy of The Run on Google Video... Probably won't last long - copyrights and all...


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en

You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm
by muskieman
Masterofreality wrote:Found this copy of The Run on Google Video... Probably won't last long - copyrights and all...


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8190&hl=en

You can download it, although the quality may not be as good as an original.
you must have given the wrong address because it will not load.

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:41 pm
by Masterofreality
Try it again, folks. I edited the address and the one up now should work.

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:38 pm
by xuhuh!
original copies have been nearly depleted around XU. Now, there's another thing that $hould be available at the bookstore!!! XU bball history...

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm
by xeus
Per NCAA bylaws, neither an institution nor a representative of athletics interests ("booster") may send or leave a highlight film with a prospect or a prospect's coach. Receipt of this film by a prospect or a prospect's coach would result in an NCAA violation for Xavier University.

Re: Does anybody know where I can get a copy of "The Run"?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 pm
by xeus
By the way, the above post is not MY legal advice, it is language copied directly from the back of The Run DVD case.