Page 1 of 2

Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 pm
by muskieman
I would send someone over to your place to slap you around 58 times but then I see by the posts of the last few days others have beaten me to it.


Have a Happy one and many more.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:18 pm
by Mr. Neutral
Thanks, mm. To the extent that the posters need a human pinata, I do what I can.

How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 pm
by muskieman
Mr. Neutral wrote:Thanks, mm. To the extent that the posters need a human pinata, I do what I can.

How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
You, ME and MOR.....X has raised it's standards. That is what my son says.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:43 pm
by Mr. Neutral
No question. No way I'd get into X today.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:12 pm
by muskieman
Mr. Neutral wrote:No question. No way I'd get into X today.
maybe if we paid double tuition?

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:14 pm
by CarlosTheJackal
Wow. you are the only person I have ever heard of that has April Fools Day as a birthday. I though Christmas or New Years were bummers.

This may splain a lot, I'm going to have to mull over the consequences of such a noteworth birth date. If somone in your family would seem the logical choice, 'twould be your sister.

Best to ya from the Class of '68! 60 is coming, brother, but it isnt that bad.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm
by Gorilla '69
Happy birthday, N. This proves you truly are a fool. Just kidding.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 pm
by RaiderX
Happy Birthday! Thank you for your neutral posts. I enjoy them. Go X!

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:32 am
by wkrq59
Mr. Neutral wrote:No question. No way I'd get into X today.
Hell, Gary, No way I'd get out if I did get in. And remember children, you're several years younger than this old fart. Get in ? No way today.
Please have a happy birthday, if that's possible. And I hopefully believe it is.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:15 am
by Mr. Neutral
Well, 58 looks roughly like 57, which I guess you can look at as a good or bad thing.

I'm above ground and the baseball season has started, so how bad can life be?