Unfortunate decisions

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
ChiTownX
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 pm
Contact:

Unfortunate decisions

Postby ChiTownX » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:50 pm

I recall meeting Jordan Crawfords parents when they visited Xavier. I told them how pleased my wife and I were that our grandson B. Cole was playing for Xavier and about all of the positive experiences we had with everyone involved with the program. I was hoping he would choose Xavier also, but he decided to attend IU. Wonder if there are any regrets? Bigger is not necessarily better!
+
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Unfortunate decisions

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:56 pm

As you know, school choices are so easy to 2nd guess. When I tell people how quasi-random my decision was to choose X over several other schools, they just laugh.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Unfortunate decisions

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:12 pm

The allure of the "Bright lights" has blinded many a poor soul. ChiTownX, I know of no better ambassadors for X then you (M) or your lovely wife. I treasure my photo of us together in Chicago when X beat Illinois.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xnatic03
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:32 am
Contact:

Re: Unfortunate decisions

Postby xnatic03 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey ChiTown, I met you on the plane ride from San Juan, PR to the Virgin Islands last year......I remember talking to you about how happy you guys were about Brandon coming to X.....You guys seemed to "get it" about what Xavier is all about. I think Armon Bassett also had Xavier as 2nd on his list....

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 495 guests