Nice recap of players by Dow

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Nice recap of players by Dow

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:39 pm

I like the introduction.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... 1078/COL02

Like the Jackson cut and feel he will be the new Stan Burrell and will have time to work his O game into the D game.



.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Nice recap of players by Dow

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:51 pm

I agree, mm, that DJ is poised to take Stanley's spot and role on next year's team-just not at the point. Let him play the position he's best at, which is SG.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Nice recap of players by Dow

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:45 am

I think Sean has a good idea what he wants in a point. Leaving it open for speculation is his gift to the messageboards for the off season. Sean Miller always thinking of us fans.
We are all going to be surprised what this team looks like next year from the starters to the 6th and 7th man.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 758 guests