Page 1 of 1

Nice recap of players by Dow

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:39 pm
by muskieman
I like the introduction.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... 1078/COL02

Like the Jackson cut and feel he will be the new Stan Burrell and will have time to work his O game into the D game.



.

Re: Nice recap of players by Dow

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:51 pm
by Mr. Neutral
I agree, mm, that DJ is poised to take Stanley's spot and role on next year's team-just not at the point. Let him play the position he's best at, which is SG.

Re: Nice recap of players by Dow

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:45 am
by muskieman
I think Sean has a good idea what he wants in a point. Leaving it open for speculation is his gift to the messageboards for the off season. Sean Miller always thinking of us fans.
We are all going to be surprised what this team looks like next year from the starters to the 6th and 7th man.