WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....

Postby xuhuh! » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:48 am

....at least for now..what a CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! :o QUESTION: Can the MUSKETEERS ever play at THAT level? KANSAS, one of the top 5-6 programs has my respect..and "lids off" to Bill Self! I was not sold on him, but Kansas really, really impressed me last night.. Other than the NCAA Tournament I hadn't seen the Jayhawks much..Certainly it took a team of Kansas' caliber to defeat an outstanding Memphis team..Another comparison, wasn't Cincinnati regularly beating Memphis a short while ago?
jack66
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:13 am
Contact:

Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....

Postby jack66 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 am

What does Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk mean?
xeus
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Contact:

Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....

Postby xeus » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 am

Welcome fellow scholars.
drudy23
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:32 pm
Contact:

Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....

Postby drudy23 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm

You learn something new everyday. We need a chant:

"Free beer....Musketeer....XU"

I like it.
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....

Postby xuhuh! » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:49 am

in 1886 they came up with chant to be the tradition of jayhawk (now, what's a jayhawk?) basketball, and to be used in the 2008 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP, O.T. THRILLER, broadcast in high definition around the world...BEEEEEEEEER,HEEEEEEEEEEEERE,MUSKETEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 527 guests