Page 1 of 1
WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:48 am
by xuhuh!
....at least for now..what a CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

QUESTION: Can the MUSKETEERS ever play at THAT level? KANSAS, one of the top 5-6 programs has my respect..and "lids off" to Bill Self! I was not sold on him, but Kansas really, really impressed me last night.. Other than the NCAA Tournament I hadn't seen the Jayhawks much..Certainly it took a team of Kansas' caliber to defeat an outstanding Memphis team..Another comparison, wasn't Cincinnati regularly beating Memphis a short while ago?
Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 am
by jack66
What does Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk mean?
Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 am
by xeus
Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm
by drudy23
You learn something new everyday. We need a chant:
"Free beer....Musketeer....XU"
I like it.
Re: WELL I'LL BE A ROCK,CHALK,JAYHAWK FAN....
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:49 am
by xuhuh!
in 1886 they came up with chant to be the tradition of jayhawk (now, what's a jayhawk?) basketball, and to be used in the 2008 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP, O.T. THRILLER, broadcast in high definition around the world...BEEEEEEEEER,HEEEEEEEEEEEERE,MUSKETEEEEEEEEEEEER!