Thurman is back!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
machine7
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:01 am
Contact:

Thurman is back!

Postby machine7 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 pm

Enquirer blog says NFL has reinstated O'Dell.
86 85
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Thurman is back!

Postby muskieman » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Nice to see O'Dell back. He deserved to come back last year. Too bad last year the NFL would have brought back O'Dell and hung Henry for a year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
AlabamaMuskie
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Thurman is back!

Postby AlabamaMuskie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 am

He was sorely missed last year - I firmly believe we would have been a playoff team with him on D.

Seems as though, for now at least, he has his act together.
The former AsuncionMuskie
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Thurman is back!

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 pm

I know it has been said a million, no billion times but if I had that kind of talent you would never catch me doing the crap some of these guys do everyday.

Don't they see Michael Vick.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 801 guests