Page 1 of 1

Thurman is back!

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 pm
by machine7
Enquirer blog says NFL has reinstated O'Dell.
86 85

Re: Thurman is back!

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:27 pm
by muskieman
Nice to see O'Dell back. He deserved to come back last year. Too bad last year the NFL would have brought back O'Dell and hung Henry for a year.

Re: Thurman is back!

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 am
by AlabamaMuskie
He was sorely missed last year - I firmly believe we would have been a playoff team with him on D.

Seems as though, for now at least, he has his act together.

Re: Thurman is back!

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 pm
by muskieman
I know it has been said a million, no billion times but if I had that kind of talent you would never catch me doing the crap some of these guys do everyday.

Don't they see Michael Vick.