Time to change...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
tjxu97
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59 am
Contact:

Time to change...

Postby tjxu97 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 am

I think it`s time to change the final story on the home page. After an oustanding year, all that`s left is a story about X getting trounsed by UCLA. Why not a big thank you to the team and a picture for memories? There`s got to be something better to remember the greatest season in X`s history.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:38 am

You are right and your assignment is to write a great piece on the Xavier season...or talk "Q" into being your ghost writer. Send it to me and I will see if we can add it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby Wisexuowl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:07 pm

I nominate Q, and I second my nomination, and all having voted, the choice is nearly unamious.
OK Q, get started!
Note: Neutral will file the dissenting opinion.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:04 pm

<<the choice is nearly unamious.>>

Now, how could anyone dissent from a unamious choice?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:<<the choice is nearly unamious.>>

Now, how could anyone dissent from a unamious choice?

Do you want me to name all the posters that do this on a regular basis? unanimous, nothing is unanimous around here.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:22 pm

Yes, but we all tend to agree with those darned "unamious" opinions!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby Wisexuowl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:13 pm

<choice is nearly unamious.>

Tell us Neutral ... what part of "nearly" is it that you can't understand?
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby wkrq59 » Thu May 01, 2008 3:44 am

:mrgreen: This request wil take a while to get together. As I understand it, you want a season review? Or what?
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby muskieman » Thu May 01, 2008 7:17 am

Up to you "Q". maybe the life and times of mm :lol: :roll:
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Time to change...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu May 01, 2008 8:12 am

<<Tell us Neutral ... what part of "nearly" is it that you can't understand?>>

"Nearly" is easily understood, probably even by you, Wise!

"Unamious", not as much, unless, of course, you mean "u-n-a-n-i-m-o-u-s", which you didn't even "nearly" spell correctly, but that shouldn't surprise me.

Maybe this will help you avoid future gaffes; it's a link to the online Merriam Webster dictionary-
http://www.merriam-webster.com/
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 533 guests