Div. I coaching merry-go-round keeps spinning

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Div. I coaching merry-go-round keeps spinning

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 02, 2008 3:12 pm

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasket ... y/10592405

I count 42 schools (as of today) that will have a different coach for '08 than they did for '07. Yet more confirmation (if any is needed) that it's just as surprising when a coach stays as when he goes.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Div. I coaching merry-go-round keeps spinning

Postby muskieman » Fri May 02, 2008 3:55 pm

I see Alcorn and St Francis PA. have not picked their coach...watch for the rumors of Sean to Alcorn or St Francis to start.

Does Sean want to be a Brave or a Red Flash?

Before it starts...I am kidding.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 681 guests