Hey, what's up, Colts?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Hey, what's up, Colts?

Postby muskieman » Fri May 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Are you trying to get headlines like the Bengals? You guys are pikers compared to the Bengals.

Marvin Harrison reported to beating up a guy and carrying a gun (with 50 caliber bullets) allegedly involved in Philly shooting.

ESPN reporting it but a guy just came on said the guy shot did not implicate Marvin. Seems like ESPN is jumping the gun here.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Hey, what's up, Colts?

Postby muskieman » Fri May 02, 2008 4:31 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
olsingledigit
Posts: 6080
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 am
Contact:

Re: Hey, what's up, Colts?

Postby olsingledigit » Sat May 03, 2008 11:17 am

Word is Marvin was not involved. Time will tell. Another difference between the Colts and the Bengals - the Colts win. Only team in history to win twelve or more games five years in a row. Fun times to be a Colts fan.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 557 guests