Page 1 of 1

Great Bobinski Letter

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 pm
by muskienick
Mike wrote a letter to Xavier fans dated May 1, 2008 that consisted of three main parts:
1) Thanking us for our support
2) Review of this past season's accomplishments
3) A great paragraph (as follows below) that should buoy all our spirits and aspirations as Muskie fans

" As our program solidifies its place among the nation's elite, the process of looking forward begins now. Our student-athletes, coaches, and staff have already begun working hard toward taking the next steps. We are hungry for more success and hope you are too."

I hope Fr. Graham and the Board of Directors of the University are working as hard to keep Mike Bobinski on board as our AD as Mike is in keeping Sean Miller the Xavier Head Coach!

Re: Great Bobinski Letter

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:29 pm
by wkrq59
I believe for the first time in my long association with Xavier the future looks extremely bright. I think the administration has finally realized that basketball can be more than a revenue producer. It spurs student enrollment and really has improved the school's image and name recognition nationally. Bobinski, Miller and Graham are the keystone combination to the entire success. I think the three will keep each other at Xavier for quite a while.