OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)
The Reds have tagged Cubs' pitching for 6 HR's today (so far)-5 solo shots and 1 two-run blast. You know that the bench players are dying to get in and have a shot at taking one downtown.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)
Joey Votto has made it a 9-0 game with his 3rd HR of the day, the team's 7th.
Big-time power display by the Reds today.
Big-time power display by the Reds today.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play! (Especially hit!)
Get the blowup dolls from Ozzie.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 695 guests
