Two players dismissed from GW's team

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Two players dismissed from GW's team

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri May 09, 2008 8:09 am

I don't even remember either of these guys.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3386063
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Two players dismissed from GW's team

Postby muskieman » Fri May 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Cheyenne Moore: Have basketball will travel.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 577 guests