We have heard in the news about the bowling ability of a few people recently but here is that bowler of the year and decade.
http://www.kcci.com/sports/16201286/detail.html
Here is a feel good story for Friday.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Here is a feel good story for Friday.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Here is a feel good story for Friday.
<<"After I went blind, I just assumed (a perfect game) wouldn't happen," said Davis.>>
Talk about an understatement! That settles it; I'm playing golf with a blindfold on! (Of course, some might argue it appears I already do.)
Talk about an understatement! That settles it; I'm playing golf with a blindfold on! (Of course, some might argue it appears I already do.)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 584 guests
