NCAA recommends change in goaltending rule

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26783
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

NCAA recommends change in goaltending rule

Postby muskieman » Thu May 15, 2008 4:13 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: NCAA recommends change in goaltending rule

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu May 15, 2008 5:16 pm

I don't know if it's a better rule; I think the NCAA is just trying to take some of the ambiguity out of what is already a tough call.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: NCAA recommends change in goaltending rule

Postby Wisexuowl » Thu May 15, 2008 6:19 pm

The (the committee) just want to say ... we did something.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Biff Tannen
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:11 pm
Contact:

Re: NCAA recommends change in goaltending rule

Postby Biff Tannen » Thu May 15, 2008 6:29 pm

I thought the ncaa operated by the motto: if it ain't broke, break it.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 593 guests