Page 1 of 1
Elite Again DVD
Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:23 pm
by Masterofreality
I opened up my mailbox today and what did I find?
A copy of the "Elite Again" DVD. Trey Cool!!!
I guess giving that caish to the All For One Club pays off!!!
Re: Elite Again DVD
Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:30 pm
by xuthoroughbred
i hoped there would be another one made. Do you know if they get sent to all season ticket holders?
Re: Elite Again DVD
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:07 am
by olsingledigit
According to the letter with the DVD it went to "select AFO members"
Re: Elite Again DVD
Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:55 pm
by PMI
I thought the DVD was well-done and had a much different feel than the first one. Whereas The Run portrayed more of a magical underdog story, Elite Again served more as a recruiting tool to me. It highlighted X's great season and emphasized that our success has been no mistake and that our future looks very bright. Miller and Bobinski among others made it clear that they are building a national contender with kids who are interested in getting their degrees, and any high school player who falls into that category would be extremely impressed with the video. This thing needs to be shown to all of our recruits and their families.